The Heavy Armored Ground Ambulance is an RG-33L modified to carry either six sitting patients or three patients on litters.
What does HAGA stand for?
HAGA stands for Heavy Armored Ground Ambulance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAGA
We have 1 other meaning of HAGA in our Acronym Attic
- Highly Academically Gifted
- HIV/AIDS and Gender
- Hokkaido Adachi Gakuen (Japan)
- Home Access Gateway
- Horticulture Association of Ghana (trade group)
- Housing Advocacy Group
- Huntington Art Gallery (Texas)
- Have A Good One
- Hispasat Advanced Generation 1 (satellite)
- Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol (Tottenham, London, England)
- High Altitude Global Amnesia
- Humane Association of Georgia, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Hydroxamic Acid of Gamma Amino Butyric Acid
- Hillingdon Action Group for Addiction Management
- Hotel and Guesthouse Accommodation Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Hello And Good Bye
- High-Angle Grain Boundary
- Haitian-American Grassroots Coalition
- Helicopter Action Group Commander
- Housing Authority of Grant County (Moses Lake, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spartan has become a leading, critical supplier of a broad array of mine-protected vehicle models, including: -- MRAP and MRAP-Plus vehicles, including Cougar and RG-33 -- Iraqi Light Armored Vehicle (ILAV) for allied Iraqi Security Forces -- Yemen Light Armored Vehicle (YLAV) for Yemeni Military -- Joint Explosive Ordnance Disposal Rapid Response Vehicles (JERRV) -- Mine Resistant Recovery and Maintenance Vehicles (MRRMV) -- Heavy Armored Ground Ambulances (HAGA) -- Special Operations Command vehicles (SOCOM) -- Mastiff MRAP for the United Kingdom -- MRAP variants for Italy and Canada -- TLAV -- Mine-protected training vehicle for the U.
The unique adaptability of the base vehicle's design has allowed for variants to include a Heavy Armored Ground Ambulance and an Armored Utility Vehicle.