Quietflex, a leading supplier of flexible air duct to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry, will use the new facility to manufacture air duct and insulation products for sale mainly in Florida, other parts of the Southeastern United States and Latin America.
What does HEVAC stand for?
HEVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Helsingin Vanhustutkimus
- Herndon, Virginia
- high ethylene-vinyl acetate (copolymer)
- Hospital Estadual Vila Alpina
- House of European Value Corporation
- Human Economic Value Added
- Humboldt Electric Vehicle Association (Humboldt County, California)
- Hungarian Equine Veterinary Association
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Alliance
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Analysis
- Hawkesbury Equine Veterinary Centre (Australia)
- High Efficiency Video Coding (video compression standard)
- High-Efficiency Vacuum Cleaner
- Higher Education Video Consortium (UK)
- Higher Education Virtual Community
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Center (University of California, Davis)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Controller
- Hydrophilic Extra-Viral Domain
- hydroxyethylvinyl deuteroporphyrin
- Hawaii Electric Vehicle Demonstration Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carrier, a world leader in commercial and residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning, will significantly broaden its commercial controls offering with the acquisition of Automated Logic.
23, 2004 The closed loop system of heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment creates a ripple effect when a single component fails, resulting in soaring warranty replacement costs, the reputation of providing poor service and quality complaints in the aftermarket.