JednEi the following works: a) replacement of existing windows with new plastic for maximum heat transfer coefficient U = 1.
What does HTC stand for?
HTC stands for Heat Transfer Coefficient
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTC
We have 339 other meanings of HTC in our Acronym Attic
- Hannibal the Cannibal
- Hanseatic Trade Center (Germany)
- Hard Times Cafe (Springfield, VA)
- Hard-To-Count (census data)
- Harvard Theatre Collection (est. 1901; Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Harvest Time Church (various locations)
- Hawaii Theatre Center (Honolulu, HI)
- Hawaiian Telephone Company Incorporated
- Healing the Children
- Healing through Creativity (Virginia and West Virginia)
- Heat Transfer Compound
- Hebrew Theological College
- Help through Counseling (various locations)
- Helper T Cell
- Hemophilia Treatment Center (various locations)
- Henfield Theatre Company (UK)
- Hennepin Technical College (Minnesota)
- Herberger Theater Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- Herbicide Tolerant Crop (agriculture)
- Heritage Title Company (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among these are the mechanism of film and nucleate boiling processes, calculating the duration of the transient nucleate boiling mode, the accuracy of cooling curves and cooling rate measurements, the results of investigations based on using noise control systems, and the real and effective heat transfer coefficients.
A correlation for predicting the nucleate pool boiling heat transfer coefficient of refrigerant/oil mixtures on metal foam covers is developed, and it agrees with 90% of the experimental data within a deviation of [+ or -] 30%.
The interactions of citric and lactic acids and glucono delta-lactone with three types of ovens that had different heat transfer coefficients influenced the total anthocyanin content (TAC) remaining in the blue corn cookies after they were baked.
Within sections on the momentum transport and rheology of foods, heat and mass transfer in food processing, and other topics they consider such aspects as rheological models and characteristics for selected foods, evaluating the convective heat transfer coefficient for food process operations, the effect of frying and combined treatments on fried foods, ultrasound as an emerging technology for food processing, and processing and additives for frozen dough and their influences on the quality of final baked products.
The convective heat transfer coefficient plays an important role in deciding the overall size of heat exchanger.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers managed to increase the heat transfer coefficient of microchannels used in industrial facilities through nanofluids modeling.
cond] = d(M(t))/dt (5) The condensation heat transfer coefficient ([h.