Further, a wave of new anaplastic lymphoma kinase inhibitors and a second-generation heat shock protein 90 inhibitor are making headway as potential targeted NSCLC treatments.
What does HSP90 stand for?
HSP90 stands for Heat Shock Protein 90
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSP90
We have 4 other meanings of HSP90 in our Acronym Attic
- Half-Spectrum Property Unified Complex Hadamard Transform
- Heat Shock Protein 32
- Heme Oxygenase-1 (also seen as HO-1)
- 60-kDa Heat Shock Protein
- Heat Shock Protein 60
- Heat Shock Proteins with Mr 65 kD (immunology)
- Anti-Heat Shock Protein 70
- Heat Shock Protein 70 (cancer)
- Heat Shock Protein 72
- 90 kda Heat Shock Protein
- Harper School of Performing Arts (Lenoir, NC)
- Hawaiian Sugar Planters' Association (Aiea, HI)
- High School Parents' Association
- High School Proficiency Assessment
- High Speed Packet Access
- High Speed Parallel Adder
- Evolved High Speed Packet Access (wireless broadband standard)
- Heat-Shock 70-KD Protein 1A
- Heat-Shock 70-KD Protein 5
- Health Services Professional Advisory Committee (US Public Health Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But in HER2 breast cancer cells, nelfinavir acts on a chaperone protein called heat shock protein 90, also known as HSP90, which helps stabilize other proteins involved in tumor growth.
Rubenstein will be presenting an overview of the Company's preclinical results related to its series of heat shock protein 90 (Hsp90) inhibitors, speak about the Company's forward drug development strategy and timeline, and present high-level fiscal results for 2009.
Infinity's programs focused on the inhibition of phosphoinositide-3-kinase and heat shock protein 90 are evidence of its innovative approach to drug discovery and development.
Ganetespib is a potent inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 that is structurally unrelated to earlier Hsp90 inhibitors such as 17-AAG, and has shown superior activity to these agents in preclinical studies.
It also acted as an aryl hydrocarbon receptor an-tagonist by directly binding the receptor's molecular chaperone, heat shock protein 90.
In the first half of 2013, Infinity expects to report data from both of its wholly owned clinical programs, phosphoinositide-3-kinase (PI3K) and heat shock protein 90 (Hsp90), that will inform potential paths to registration.
About Ganetespib Ganetespib is a potent inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 (Hsp90) that is structurally unrelated to first-generation, ansamycin-related Hsp90 inhibitors.