Alternative mechanism by which IFN-gamma enhances tumor recognition: active release of heat shock protein 72.
What does HSP72 stand for?
HSP72 stands for Heat Shock Protein 72
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Human Lung Surfactant Protein D
- Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia with a Thin Corpus Callosum
- Half-Spectrum Property Unified Complex Hadamard Transform
- Heat Shock Protein 32
- Heme Oxygenase-1 (also seen as HO-1)
- 60-kDa Heat Shock Protein
- Heat Shock Protein 60
- Heat Shock Proteins with Mr 65 kD (immunology)
- Anti-Heat Shock Protein 70
- Heat Shock Protein 70 (cancer)
- 90 kda Heat Shock Protein
- Heat Shock Protein 90
- Harper School of Performing Arts (Lenoir, NC)
- Hawaiian Sugar Planters' Association (Aiea, HI)
- High School Parents' Association
- High School Proficiency Assessment
- High Speed Packet Access
- High Speed Parallel Adder
- Evolved High Speed Packet Access (wireless broadband standard)
- Heat-Shock 70-KD Protein 1A
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nuclear translocation of heat shock protein 72 in liver cells of halothane-exposed rats.
The protein, called heat shock protein 72 (HSP72), is produced by cells that are stressed by heat, chemicals or lack of nutrients.