Molecular identification and expression of heat shock cognate 70 (hsc70) and heat shock protein 70 (hsp70) genes in the Pacific oyster Crassostrea gigas.
What does HSP70 stand for?
HSP70 stands for Heat Shock Protein 70 (cancer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSP70
- Human Pulmonary Surfactant Protein A
- Human Lung Surfactant Protein D
- Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia with a Thin Corpus Callosum
- Half-Spectrum Property Unified Complex Hadamard Transform
- Heat Shock Protein 32
- Heme Oxygenase-1 (also seen as HO-1)
- 60-kDa Heat Shock Protein
- Heat Shock Protein 60
- Heat Shock Proteins with Mr 65 kD (immunology)
- Anti-Heat Shock Protein 70
- Heat Shock Protein 72
- 90 kda Heat Shock Protein
- Heat Shock Protein 90
- Harper School of Performing Arts (Lenoir, NC)
- Hawaiian Sugar Planters' Association (Aiea, HI)
- High School Parents' Association
- High School Proficiency Assessment
- High Speed Packet Access
- High Speed Parallel Adder
- Evolved High Speed Packet Access (wireless broadband standard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hyperthermia induces gene expression of heat shock protein 70 and phosphorylation of mitogen activated protein kinases in the rat cerebellum.
The heat shock protein 70 family: highly homologous proteins with overlapping and distinct functions.
Plasma antibodies to heat shock protein 60 and heat shock protein 70 are associated with increased risk of electrocardiograph abnormalities in automobile workers exposed to noise.
Modulation of prostaglandin Al-induced thermotolerance by quercetin in human leukemic cells: role of heat shock protein 70.
Jantibody Therapeutics was created by Boston BioCom to commercialize a novel class of immunologically-enhanced monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) that utilize heat shock protein 70 (HSP 70) for initial applications in oncology and infectious diseases, as well as a self-assembling HSP vaccine platform that can be used to enhance the effectiveness of existing mAbs and to readily generate cancer vaccines as well as vaccines for emerging infectious diseases.
As a component of this work, the expression of heat shock protein 70 (HSP 70) was examined in control (normoxia) and anoxia-challenged juvenile oysters.
ABSTRACT : The objective of this study was to investigate the expression and localization of heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) and its mRNA in the heart, liver, and kidney of acutely heat-stressed broilers at various stressing times.