Regulated expression of heat shock factor 1 isoforms with distinct leucine zipper arrays via tissue-dependent alternative splicing.
What does HSF stand for?
HSF stands for Heat Shock Factor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSF
We have 157 other meanings of HSF in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii Shakespeare Festival
- Hawaiian Sea Frontier
- Hazardous Substance Free
- Head Steerable FLIR
- Health Sciences Faculty (various locations)
- Health Status Form
- Health, Safety, and Fire
- Healthy San Francisco (city-sponsored initiative; California)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (Fondation des maladies du coeur du Canada)
- Heart Surgery Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regulation of the heat shock transcriptional response: Cross talk between a family of heat shock factors, molecular chaperones and negative regulators.
In the July 2002 Genetics, they revealed a key partner for DAF-16 in coordinating the worm's antiaging stress response: a transcription factor called heat shock factor (HSF).