DENSO estimates that a heat pump air conditioner using biodiesel fuel can reduce CO2 emissions by approximately 90 percent compared to the company's conventional kerosene heat pump air conditioner, currently marketed only in Japan.
What does HPAC stand for?
HPAC stands for Heat Pump Air Conditioner
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPAC
We have 50 other meanings of HPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Hypothalamo-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis (endocrine system)
- Health Professions Advisory Board (various locations)
- Historic Preservation Advisory Board (various locations)
- Hydrogen-Producing Acetogenic Bacteria
- Hikes Point Area Business Association (Louisville, KY)
- Hacking, Phreaking, Anarchy and Cracking (documentary)
- Hazard Prediction Analysis Code
- Hazard Prediction and Assessment Capability
- Health Policy Action Committee (medical student education)
- Health Promotion Access Catalogue (UK)
- Heating, Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning
- Helping Prevent Animal Cruelty
- High Performance Affinity Chromatography
- High-Pressure Air Compressor
- Historic Properties Assistance Contribution
- Human Powered Alien Craft
- Hunts Point Alliance for Children (Bronx, NY)
- Hyde Park Art Center (Chicago)
- Hyogo Performing Arts Center (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LG's ART COOL Inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional units.