The grants went to: * Heartland Rural Health Network, Avon Park.
What does HRHN stand for?
HRHN stands for Heartland Rural Health Network (North Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hampton Roads Harley Davidson, Inc
- Hermitage Road Historic District (Richmond, VA)
- Hospital Regional Hans Dieter Schmidt (Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil)
- High Resolution High Definition Television
- Hanford (Site) Regional Historical Earthquake
- Hanford Region Historic Earthquake
- Human Recombinant H-Ferritin
- Human Recombinant Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Hurricane-Resistant Home Improvement Program (National Research and Development Foundation; St. Lucia)
- Hare Rama Hare Krishna (film)
- Hermes Holding Company (stock stymbol)
- High Risk Types of Human Papilloma Virus
- Har Har
- Heart of the Redwoods Horse Rescue (Cutten, CA)
- Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center (University of Texas, Austin)
- Human Recombinant Histamine-Releasing Factor
- Hampshire Regional High School (Westhampton, MA)
- Hickory Ridge High School (Harrisburg, NC)
- Highlands Ranch High School (Higlands Ranch, CO)
- Holy Redeemer High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Petersburg) $50,000 for one year * Child Guidance Center (Jacksonville) $10,000 for one year * Clara White Mission (Jacksonville) $45,760 for two years * Healthy Start Coalition of Jefferson, Madison and Taylor counties (Greenville) $99,930 for two years * Heartland Rural Health Network (Avon Park) $35,000 for one year * Hispanic Health Initiatives (Casselberry) $60,000 for one year * Palm Beach County Medical Society (West Palm Beach) $62,850 for two years * Thelma Gibson Health Initiative (Coconut Grove) $50,000 for one year * University of South Florida's Florida Improvement Network for Kids (St.