Doctors said Miss Bennett was the seventh heart-lung transplant recipient and the first person with cystic fibrosis to receive the operation at Papworth.
What does HLTR stand for?
HLTR stands for Heart-Lung Transplant Recipient
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLTR
- Has Left The Game (gaming)
- High Level Task Group
- WebMD Corporation (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Hong Leong Tokio Marine Takaful (Malaysia)
- High Level Trade Officials
- High Level Test Plan (Nortel)
- High Level Twisted Pipe
- Hippocampic Long-Term Potentialization
- High-Level Timed Petri Nets
- High Lift Technical Requirement (aircraft high lift systems)
- Human Language Technology Research Institute (University of Texas at Dallas)
- Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Half-Life Television
- High Loan to Value
- Human Language Technology Workshop
- High-Level Tripartite Working Group
- High Level Traveling Wave Tube
- Hanoi Law University (Vietnam)
- Health Law Unit (Legal Aid Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, evidence suggests that the forced expiratory flow (FEF25-75) decreases before the FEV1 in most bilateral and heart-lung transplant recipients with OB.
Investigators have cleared Duke University Hospital (DUH) and a related organ procurement organization (OPOs) of any wrongdoing in the death of heart-lung transplant recipient Jesica Santillan last February.