Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions feature detailed graphics that show off the hundreds of Pokemon that players can catch and train, as well as all the different environments in the game.
What does HGSS stand for?
HGSS stands for HeartGold and SoulSilver (Pokémon gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HGSS
We have 2 other meanings of HGSS in our Acronym Attic
- High-grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion (oncology, gynecology)
- Human Geographical Society of Japan
- Hospital General San Juan de Dios (Spanish: General Hospital of San Juan de Dios; San Juan de Dios, Guatemala)
- Hanford Geotechnical Sample Library
- Holford Gas Storage Limited (UK)
- Hurst Girls Softball League (Hurst, TX)
- Heavy Ground Station Module
- Highland Good Steward Management, LLC (Birmingham, AL)
- History Graduate Student Organization (Kansas)
- Hampstead Garden Suburb Synagogue (London, England, UK)
- Hellfire Ground Support System
- Hermione Granger, Severus Snape (Harry Potter)
- High Grade Stainless Steel
- Homantin Government Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Haggard Graduate School of Theology
- Hauptgruppenschlüssel Technik
- Helicopter Gunnery Skills Test (US Army)
- High Growth Shares Trust
- High-Speed Ground Transportation
- Hitachi Global Storage Technologies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ho-Oh and Lugia are featured on the packages of the Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Version games, and these premiums will be offered at participating retailers nationwide while supplies last.
In Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions, players can wirelessly transfer any one of their Pokemon from one of the two games to the Pokewalker and walk them through virtual routes as the player walks around in real life.