The three programs include: -- Physician Practice Connections, which recognizes physician practices that use enhanced management of information to improve the quality of patient care; -- Diabetes Physician Recognition Program, which recognizes physicians who demonstrate they provide high-quality care to patients with diabetes; -- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program, a program where physicians demonstrate they provide high-quality care to patients with cardiac conditions or who have had a stroke.
What does HSRP stand for?
HSRP stands for Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSRP
We have 23 other meanings of HSRP in our Acronym Attic
- Heritage Sports Radio Network (Historically Black Colleges and Universities broadcasting)
- Homeland Security Response Network
- Howard Stern Radio Network
- Hazardous Substance Response Organization
- High Speed Repetitive Operation
- Huron-Sussex Residents Organization (Toronto, Canada)
- National Health System Reform Office (Thailand)
- Human Subjects Research Oversight and Accountability Database
- Hierarchical Summary Receiver Operating Characteristic
- Health Sector Reform Project (Philippines)
- High Speed Research Program
- High Speed Rotary Prism
- Hot Standby Router Protocol (Cisco)
- Hot Swapable Routing Protocol
- Hydrographic Services Review Panel (US NOAA)
- Health Services Research in Primary Care (University of California, Davis)
- Health Services Research Projects in Progress
- Health Services and Sciences Research Resources (NIH)
- Historic Scale Racing Replicas (model cars)
- Host Service Request Register (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last summer, NCQA launched the Heart/Stroke Recognition Program in collaboration with both the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association.
NCQA currently recognizes physicians in five programs: * Diabetes Physician Recognition Program (DPRP), co-sponsored by the American Diabetes Association; * Heart/Stroke Recognition Program (HSRP), co-sponsored by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association, * Back Pain Recognition Program (BPRP), * Physician Practice Connections (PPC), and * Physician Practice Connections--Patient-Centered Medical Home (PPC-PCMH).
CVC) has earned recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association (AHA/ASA) through their Heart/Stroke Recognition Program (HSRP).