1646), alongside members of the Hearing Industries Association (HIA).
What does HIA stand for?
HIA stands for Hearing Industries Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIA
We have 141 other meanings of HIA in our Acronym Attic
- Harmful Interference Anticipated (engineering study; Canada)
- Harrisburg International Airport, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (Airport Code)
- Hazard Identification and Analysis Unit
- Head of Internal Audit (various locations)
- Health Impact Assessment
- Health in Action (various locations)
- Health Information Act (Canada)
- Health Insurance Associate
- Health Insurance Authority (regulatory body; Ireland)
- Health Investment Account
- Held/Hold In Abeyance
- Helmholtz-Institute for Biomedical Engineering, Aachen (Aachen University, Aachen, Germany)
- Hemp Industries Association
- Here I Am
- Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics (Canada)
- Hettesheimer Insurance Agency (Ohio)
- Highest Interference Algorithm
- Hispanic Influencer Alliance
- Historic Inns of Annapolis (Annapolis, MD)
- Hobby Industry Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1984, the Hearing Industries Association (HIA) commissioned a study of people with hearing loss (Kochkin, 1990).
We are very excited that the more than eight million Americans who currently wear hearing aids will now be able to enjoy the benefits of digital cellular technology," said David Woodbury, DAMAX VP of Industry Relations and a former top official of the Hearing Industries Association.
Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association "Since the initial identification of potential interference between digital PCS phones and hearing aids, hearing aid manufacturers, represented by the Hearing Industries Association (HIA), have been committed to exploring the nature and extent of he problem using scientific and data base processes.
Rogin, president of the Hearing Industries Association (HIA).