Another unique feature of the Independence hearing aid family is America Hears' Virtual Office software and Freedom Programmer kit enabling users to adjust their hearing aid programs on their personal computers at home.
What does HAP stand for?
HAP stands for Hearing Aid Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAP
We have 226 other meanings of HAP in our Acronym Attic
- Hague Appeal for Peace
- Hai Asia Pacific (Sri Lanka)
- Hardware Architecture Plan
- Hazard Abatement Plan (US FEMA)
- Hazardous Air Pollutant
- Health Administration Press (American College of Healthcare Executives)
- Health Advocacy Program (various locations)
- Health Alliance Plan (Michigan)
- Healthcare Assistance Program (various locations)
- Healthy Aging Partnership (Puget Sound, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the second half of 2006 was affected by the reinstituted Florida Medicaid hearing aid program, we believe the effect of this program is over.
amp; Kaye Lani Rafko-Wilson are available for interviews to discuss hearing loss statistics as well as the Free Hearing Aid program.