Previously, Myles worked as the marketing and communications manager for Healthy Teen Network, a national membership nonprofit focused on teen wellness.
What does HTN stand for?
HTN stands for Healthy Teen Network (Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HTN
We have 34 other meanings of HTN in our Acronym Attic
- Hybrid Technology Multithreaded (NSA)
- Herstelpunt Tractie Materieel Utrecht (Dutch: Utrech Traction Equipment Restore Pointt; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- High Threshold Motor Units (muscles)
- How to Make War
- Hair Transplant Network
- Hammonton (Amtrak station code; Hammonton, NJ)
- Harmonic Termination Network (electrical engineering)
- Harvest The Net
- Health Thru Nutrition (est. 1993)
- Health Transaction Network Inc. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next, with technical support from the National Campaign and Healthy Teen Network, the teams began laying out action steps, Since then, all eight state teams have developed an action plan, and their work to date has produced some important initial findings.