Other partners include the Healthy Heart Community Prevention Project, Black Women's Health Project of Louisiana, Southern University, A&M College School of Nursing, the City of New Orleans Health Department, the Louisiana State Office of Public Health Cardiovascular Health Section, and 40 churches in underserved New Orleans communities.
What does HHCPP stand for?
HHCPP stands for Healthy Heart Community Prevention Project (New Orleans, LA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Handmaids of the Holy Child Jesus
- Homeless and Housing Coalition of Kentucky, Inc
- "H" Hour Coordinating Line
- Health and Human Capital Management Congress
- Heterotopic Heart and Cutaneous Maximus Flap
- Habanero Hardcore Mountainbikers (Finnish cycling group)
- Hypertensive Hypertrophy with Cavity Obliteration
- Helical Hyperspatial Code
- Haddo House Choral and Operatic Society (UK)
- Helman Hurley Charvat Peacock (aka Helman Hurley Charvat Peacock/Architects, Inc.) (Maitland, FL)
- Home Health Care Perception of Risk Questionnaire
- Hope and Homes for Children Romania
- Holland Heights Christian Reformed Church (Holland, Michigan)
- Home & Hospice Care of Rhode Island (Pawtucket, RI)
- Hearing Health Care Research Unit
- Hereditary Hyperferritinemia Cataract Syndrome
- Hex Head Cap Screw
- High-Altitude Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Syndrome
- Home Health Care Services LLC
- Hospital & Healthcare Compensation Service (Oakland, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Note: Former president and first African American president of the Louisiana Board of Medical Examiners, he is also principal: investigator, with Healthy Heart Community Prevention Project, a nationally recognized community-based screening program targeted at African Americans.