The campaign is supported by more than 100 partners including America Walks, American College of Sports Medicine and its Exercise is Medicine global initiative, American Hiking Society, AnyTime Fitness, Bay Area Rapid Transit, Brazos Walking Sticks, Environmental Media Association, Everyday Health, Healthy Child Healthy World, Healthy You Now, Molina Healthcare, Power Rangers emPower, The Purpose Institute, Rails to Trails Conservancy, Safe Routes to School National Partnership, Technical Consumer Products, Walk Boston and Yummy Earth.
What does HCHW stand for?
HCHW stands for Healthy Child Healthy World
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hope Christian High School (Manila, Philippines)
- Hospital and Community Health Services (UK National Health Service)
- Hunter College High School (New York City)
- Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of Latinos (epidemiological study; various locations)
- Harris County-Houston Sports Authority (Texas)
- Health Care Health & Safety Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Howard County Horse Show Association (Maryland)
- High Cholesterol, High Taurine Diet
- Huron County Health Unit (Canada)
- Health Care for Homeless Veterans
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis of the Dutch-Type
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis-Dutch Type (autosomal dominant disease)
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis-Icelandic type
- Healthy Communities/Healthy Youth Initiative (Pennsylvania)
- Hamilton Center, Inc. (mental health center; Terre Haute, IN)
- Handgun Control, Inc. (est. 1974; formerly National Council to Control Handguns)
- Handgun Control, Incorporated
- Hanford Capsule Initiative
- Hansa Chemie International (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org About Healthy Child Healthy World A trusted resource for parents for more than 20 years, Healthy Child Healthy World is a California non-profit public benefit corporation with a mission to empower parents to take action and protect their children from harmful chemicals.
I read a book called Healthy Child Healthy World when I was seven-and-a-half months pregnant, and my eyes were opened to all of the toxic chemicals that are in everyday household and baby products," the Daily Express quoted her as telling Fast Company.
Her work with the Healthy Child Healthy World organization It has five easy steps to improve the environment within your home: managing pesticides, using nontoxic cleaners, improving indoor-air quality, eating organic, using plastics wisely.
Tuesday's party marked the official opening and benefited the Healthy Child Healthy World children's charity.
Increasing evidence shows that the chemicals included in everyday products could be contributing to children's diseases and behavioral disorders, including asthma, autism and cancer," says Gigi Lee Chang, CEO of Healthy Child Healthy World, one of the nation's leading independent non-profit organizations dedicated to the empowerment of consumers and the protection of children from harmful chemicals.
Company partners with Healthy Child Healthy World WATSONVILLE, Calif.
She is also involved with Healthy Child Healthy World, I Want Peace and SOS Children's Village.