This program will have a disastrous effect on all of the Medi-Cal patients in the African American and Latino communities in California," said Loretta Jones, Executive Director of Healthy African American Families II (HAAF).
What does HAAF stand for?
HAAF stands for Healthy African American Families (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAAF
We have 3 other meanings of HAAF in our Acronym Attic
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Health Authority Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- History of Art, Architecture and Design (various universities)
- Hawaii Association of Addiction and Drug Abuse Counselors
- High-Angle Annular Dark Field
- High-Angle Annular Detector Dark-Field
- High Angle Annular Dark Field STEM Detector
- Haitian American Association of Engineers and Scientists
- Houston Area Association for the Education of Young Children (Texas)
- Hamilton Army Air Field (Marin County, California)
- Hispanic Advertising Agencies Fund
- Hood Army Airfield
- Hunter Army Airfield
- Hypoglycemia Associated Autonomic Failure (medicine)
- Hazardous Area Alarm Group
- Healthcare Advertising Agencies Group
- Hepatitis A Antigen (infectious disease)
- Housing for the Aged Action Group (Australia)
- Human Alpha-1-Acid Glycoprotein (pharmacology)
- Humanitarian Affairs Advisory Group (Afghanistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, educational materials and tables will be set-up by Nursing services, LAUSD, South Coast AQMD, Coalition for Community Health, Healthy African American Families and Kaiser Permanente.
Reach 2010 Department of Parks and Recreation Healthy African American Families L.