2010 Healthcare Trustees of New York State Annual Conference | Sept.
What does HTNYS stand for?
HTNYS stands for Healthcare Trustees of New York State
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HTNYS in our Acronym Attic
- High Titer Non Murine
- High-Tech and New Media (Club)
- Hollinger Telegraph New Media
- Hollinger Telegraph New Media Limited
- HiRes Thermal Neutron Porosity (petrophysics)
- Hometown News Release
- Hydroxyl-Terminated Liquid Natural Rubber
- Hometown News Release Program
- High Temperature Nomex Silicone (tubing)
- Horse Trials Nova Scotia (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of its statewide extension mission, Cornell is the only academic partner in the group whose members also include the state Department of Health, the Healthcare Association of New York State, the Medical Society of New York State, the New York State Nurses Association, the Healthcare Trustees of New York State, the Business Council of New York State, the State Communities Aid Association, and the New York State Public Health Association.