It is anticipated that the new CHeS will continue to participate in industry activities related to the adoption of supply chain standards, serving on work committees of the newly formed GS1 Healthcare US(TM) along with other member organizations, including the Association of Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM), the recently merged Healthcare Supply Chain Standards Coalition (HSCSC), and the Strategic Marketplace Initiative (SMI).
What does HSCSC stand for?
HSCSC stands for Healthcare Supply Chain Standards Coalition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSCSC
- Highly Sensitive C-Reactive Protein
- Historic Stock Car Racing Series (San Jose, CA)
- Harvard Spectral Classification Scheme (astronomy)
- Health and Social Care Survey (National Health Service; UK)
- Health Service Commissioner for Scotland (UK)
- High Speed Circuit Switch
- High-Speed Communications Subsystem
- Hofherr-Schrantz-Clayton-Shuttleworth (agricultural machinery producer; Germany)
- Hokkaido-Sakhalin Cable System (est. 2008)
- Humane Society of Chatham Savannah (Savannah, GA)
- Healthy Start Coalition of Sarasota County (Florida)
- High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data (GSM technology)
- Hypertension-Stroke Cooperative Study Group
- Health and Social Care Services Unit (UK)
- Hayling Sentence Completion Task
- Health and Social Care Trust (UK)
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- High School Competency Test
- High Speed Civil Transport
- Hudson County Schools of Technology (North Bergen, NJ)