Accreditation by the Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation assures Medicare and other payers that the highest levels of quality are practiced within all areas of the company.
What does HQAA stand for?
HQAA stands for Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation (Waterloo, IA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HQAA
- Headquarters, United States Africa Command (US Army)
- Headquarters, United States European Command (US DoD)
- Headquarters & Operations
- High Quality Cold Water Fishery (stream designation)
- High Quality Warm Water Fishery (stream designation)
- Habitat Quality Assessment (measure of natural habitat)
- Health Quality Assurance (various locations)
- High Quality Audio
- Hospital Quality Alliance
- Huntington Quality Associates (Huntington, IN)
- Housing Quality Assurance Act (construction; Japan)
- Headquarters Air Cadets
- Headquarters Advisory Committee for Employees with Disabilities (Canada)
- Healthcare Quality and Analysis Division (Office of Statewide Planning and Development; California)
- High Quality Audio Disc
- Highway Quality Assurance Division (Pennsylvania)
- Headquarters Australian Defence Force
- Headquarters Air Education and Training Command
- Headquarters, Department of the Air Force (US)
- Hardware Quality Assurance Manual