com PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS and SERVICES 11 Healthcare Providers Service Organization * www.
What does HPSO stand for?
HPSO stands for Healthcare Providers Service Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPSO
We have 9 other meanings of HPSO in our Acronym Attic
- High Power Source Monitor Unit
- Hampshire Public Service Network (UK)
- Hereditary Pressure-Sensitive Neuropathy
- High Performance Scalable Networking
- Hot-Pressed Silicon Nitride
- Human Patient Simulation Network (Medical Education Technologies, Inc.)
- High Performance Schools New Jersey
- High Performance Software for Nonlinear Optimization (conference)
- Hardy Plant Society of Oregon
- Health Program Support Office (World Bank; Bangladesh)
- Hewlett-Packard Symphony Orchestra
- Honors Program Student Organization (St. Catherine University and University of North Dakota)
- Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization (algorithm)
- Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm
- Harry Potter and the Society of Orpheus and Bacchus
- High Pressure Shut-Off Valve
- Health and Population Sector Programme (1998-2003; Bangladesh)
- Health Policy Summer Program
- Health Professionals Services Program (Minnesota)
- Health Professions Scholarship Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
One such service is providing the Active Members and certain students with a professional liability program offered through Healthcare Providers Service Organization (HPSO), the endorsed provider of the ADAA.
The study analyzed a database of 2,736 open and closed claims brought against physical therapists who were insured by CNA through its marketing and administration program agent, Healthcare Providers Service Organization (HPSO).