LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 7, 1999-- Healthcare Practice Enhancement Network Inc.
What does HPEN stand for?
HPEN stands for Healthcare Practice Enhancement Network (now Sinaiko Healthcare Consulting, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPEN
We have 2 other meanings of HPEN in our Acronym Attic
- Hyperbranched Poly Ether-Ketone
- Half Pixel Motion Estimation (MPEG-4 video)
- Horn Point Environmental Laboratory
- Health Physical Education and Leisure Services (University of Northern Iowa)
- High Power Electromagnetics
- High Power Electronic Microwave (non-lethal weapons)
- Hybrid Plasma Equipment Model
- 14th High Power Electromagnetics Conference
- HSBC Private Equity Middle East Ltd.
- High Powered Electromagnetic System (Eureka Aerospace)
- Home Parenteral or Enteral Nutrition
- Human Performance Engineering (Australia)
- Haemophilia Programme Enhancement Project (est. 1991; British Columbia, Canada)
- Health Professionals Education Project (various locations)
- Heavy Power Equipment Plant (India)
- High Performance Engineering Polymer (composition)
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) Performance Enhancement Proxy
- Humboldt Park Empowerment Partnership
- High Powered Energy Projectile Launcher
- Hispanic Pain Experience Questionnaire