14 /PRNewswire/ -- Angelica Corporation is proud to announce the certification of its San Diego service center by the Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council (HLAC), becoming the first laundry in San Diego to achieve the prestigious designation.
What does HLAC stand for?
HLAC stands for Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLAC
We have 4 other meanings of HLAC in our Acronym Attic
- Health Legislation Amendment Act (Australia)
- Hearing Loss Association of America (formerly Self Help for Hard of Hearing People; Bethesda, MD)
- Heated Linoleic Acid Anilide
- Hippuryl-L-Argininic Acid
- Housing Land Availability Assessment (UK)
- Human Leukocyte Antigen-A (cancer)
- Harvard Legal Aid Bureau (est. 1913; Boston, MA)
- Healthy Living Advisory Board
- Human Leukocyte Antigen B
- Health Libraries Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Helicopter Landing Area Certificate (Helideck Certification Agency)
- High Level Advisory Committee
- Hispanic/Latino Advisory Council (Nielsen Company)
- Historical Landmarks Advisory Committee (California)
- Housing Loan Administration Corporation (est. 1996; Japan)
- High-Level Automatic Continuous Air Monitoring
- High-Level Automatic Continuous Air Monitoring System
- Hometown Legislative Action Day
- Handbook of Learning and Approximate Dynamic Programming
- Human Leukocyte Antigen DR-1
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOSTON -- Crown Uniform and Linen Service / Crown Healthcare Apparel Service is proud to announce the accreditation of their second Massachusetts facility by the Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council (HLAC).
The company is also an industry leader in "green" initiatives and is a pioneering member of the Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council.