California's Healthcare Laboratory Workforce Initiative (HLWI), initiated by the Hospital Council of Northern and Central California and supported by the Abbott Fund, has helped to more than double the number of hospitals that provide on-site clinical training for aspiring laboratory science workers.
What does HLWI stand for?
HLWI stands for Healthcare Laboratory Workforce Initiative (workforce advisory group; Hospital Council of Northern & Central California; Walnut Creek, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLWI
- Half-Life Winamp Control (gaming software)
- Hermetic Lunar Week Calendar
- High Level Warning Device (various locations)
- Hospital Lam Wah Ee
- High-Level Waste Forms
- High Level Waste Form Producers
- Heat Load Working Group (Switzerland)
- High Level Working Group
- Humanitarian Liaison Working Group
- Higher Low Water Interval
- Hermon Living Water Ministries (India)
- Hot Laboratory and Waste Management Center (nuclear research)
- Hans Lievense Witgoed Service (Mobiel, The Netherlands)
- High-Level Waste Solidification
- High Lift Wing Sweep Control Unit (aviation)
- High Level Waste Vitrification
- Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted (school district; Minnesota)
- Hapag Lloyd Express (German airline)
- Human Liver X Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the more exciting efforts we are involved with is the Healthcare Laboratory Workforce Initiative in California, which allocates educational grants to public and private universities offering clinical laboratory training, with a goal of increasing the number of students pursuing CLS careers.