In contrast, two national Medicare accreditation agencies, the Joint Commission and Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program, after a thorough review of Prime Healthcare hospitals, found no deficiencies as to coding or diagnosis of septicemia or malnutrition.
What does HFAP stand for?
HFAP stands for Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFAP
We have 7 other meanings of HFAP in our Acronym Attic
- High-Frequency Alternating Lung Ventilation
- Health Facilities Association of Maryland (est. 1948; Columbia, MD)
- High Frequency-Amplitude Modulated (also seen as HF-AM)
- Hermes Focus Asset Management Europe (UK)
- Hydroxy Fatty Acid Methyl Ester
- Human Factors on Aviation Maintenance and Inspection (FAA)
- House for All Nations (Canada)
- Home Furnishings Association of New England (Melrose, MA)
- Health Funds Association of New Zealand
- High-Frequency Airway Oscillation
- Hydrogel-Forming Absorbent Polymer
- Hannover Functional Ability Questionnaire
- Honorary Foreign Associate of the Royal Academy
- Hepatic Fibrinogen/Angiopoietin-Related Protein
- High Frequency Antenna System
- Homes for All Seasons (est. 1985; Terra Alta, WV)
- Humanities, Fine Arts and Social Sciences Research (Canada)
- High-Frequency Asymptotic Techniques
- Henri Faberge and the Adorables (band, Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Hand from Block
Samples in periodicals archive:
The infection control standards required by CMS and hospital-accrediting organizations--the Joint Commission and the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)--describe the fundamental components of a hospital's infection control program.
Beverly Robins to support HFAP policy development and operations CHICAGO -- In its second executive appointment within a month, Chicago-based Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) today named Beverly Robins director of accreditation services.
Clark Regional Medical Center, which is fully accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program, is a 100-bed hospital with net revenues of approximately $60 million.
Licensed by the Indiana State Department of Health and accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program, Hendricks Regional Health staffs a full complement of physicians in 56 specialties at locations in Danville, Avon, Plainfield, Brownsburg and Lizton.
Mary Medical Center has gained full accreditation from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), an independent, recognized accreditation authority.
The hospital is fully accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
Fully accredited by the Joint Commission and the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program, the Hospital offers complete intensive care services, a full range of state-of-the-art equipment including radiological diagnostic machinery (64 slice CT Scan, Ultrasound Services and an open MRI), laboratory services and a hospital-wide patient monitoring telemetry system.