announced today that it is the recipient of Distribution Industry Awards for Notable Achievements in Healthcare (DIANA) given by the Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA).
What does HDMA stand for?
HDMA stands for Healthcare Distribution Management Association (United States; formerly National Wholesale Druggists Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HDMA
We have 13 other meanings of HDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Horizontal Drive Mechanism (automotive)
- Hot Dark Matter
- House Dust Mite
- Housing Development Management (Sweden)
- Hoyo de Monterrey (cigars)
- Hull Daily Mail
- Hypermedia Design Methodology
- Hypothetico-Deductive Method
- Hand Drawn Map Association (website)
- Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association
- High Definition Master Audio
- High-Dose Megestrol Acetate
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act of 1975 (real estate)
- Horizontal Direct Memory Access
- House Dust Mite Allergen
- Haifa District Municipal Association for the Environment (est. 1983; Haifa, Israel)
- How Does My Answer Make Me Feel (Worldwide Marriage Encounter)
- Hrvatsko Društvo Medicinskih Biokemicara (Croatian Society of Medical Biochemists)
- Hajnowskich Dni Muzyki Cerkiewnej (Polish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gray, president and CEO, Healthcare Distribution Management Association.
Other panelists announced today include John Gray, President and CEO of the Healthcare Distribution Management Association, Rick Roberts, a counterfeit drug victim, Nancy Kennedy, senior operations manager for the FDA Office of Criminal Investigations, pharmaceutical abuse investigator Charlie Cichon and journalist Walt Bogdanich from the New York Times will be panelists at the Interchange.
To minimize disruption on patients and pharmacies, the American Pharmacists Association (APhA), Food Marketing Institute (FMI), Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA), National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS), and National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) have written a letter to CMS Acting Administrator Charlene Frizzera, outlining concerns and potential remedies, and urging the agency to continue its outreach to stakeholders.
Letter signatories include the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Community Oncology Alliance (COA), The US Oncology Network, Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC), National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS), National Patient Advocate Foundation (NPAF), Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA), UPMC Cancer Centers, Amerisource Bergen and McKesson Corporation.
The letter was signed by the American Pharmacists Association (APhA), Food Marketing Institute (FMI), Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA), National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations (NASPA), National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS), National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA), and the Pharmaceutical Care Management Association (PCMA).
The study is being conducted over a three-month period, which began with a kickoff meeting at the headquarters of the Center and the Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA) in late May.
April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Center for Healthcare Supply Chain Research, the research foundation of the Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA), today released Assessing the Impact of Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) Requirements on the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain, the first comprehensive research study analyzing the impact of REMS programs across the healthcare supply chain.