Universal Healthcare Data Exchange, Managed Services and Three Products Support Meaningful Use and Improve Care Coordination for Healthcare Organizations of All Sizes and IT Resources NEW ORLEANS -- Orion Health, the leader in eHealth technology, today announced Orion Health Direct Secure Messaging v2.
What does HDX stand for?
HDX stands for Healthcare Data Exchange (Malvern, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDX
- Head Wind
- Heavy-Duty Wood Preservative (industrial pesticide)
- Hydrologic Data Web Portal (USGS)
- Human Domain Workstation (US Army)
- Huntingdon and District Wargames Society (Huntingdon, East Anglia, England, UK)
- Have Detector Will Travel (website; metal detecting)
- Have Dreams, Will Travel (motion picture; 2009)
- Half Despatch Working (or Weather) Time Saved
- Half Duplex
- Heavy Duty Exchange (e-commerce; Cincinnati, OH)
- High Definition Experience
- High Density Expansion (computer architecture)
- High Density Line
- Hydrogen-Deuterium Exchange (chemical reaction)
- Hoosier DX (Distance Unknown) and Contest Club (radio club)
- Hydrogen Deuterium Exchange Mass Spectrometry
- Handy (German slang for mobile phone)
- Hat Yai, Thailand (Airport Code)
- Heavy Duty
Samples in periodicals archive:
Healthcare data exchanges with common information models will become prevalent, thus making medicine safer for patient treatment.
CDIH"), a government investment arm, to form a healthcare IT Joint Venture called "Chengdu Healthcare Data Exchange & Network Management Company.
Here are other partners in the group: * Healthcare Data Exchange, * AT&T Health Care Solutions, * Coopers & Lybrand LLPs healthcare consulting practice, * Illinois Medical Information Network, * Medical Electronic Data Exchange, Inc.
That type of Direct-enabled communication - using Direct protocols, which ABILITY helped develop - can be enabled between hospitals, between hospitals and clinics and between clinics and patients all across Minnesota streamlining healthcare data exchange and promising to make improvements in the efficiency and quality of healthcare delivery.
Privacy and security are key issues to healthcare data exchange and their unique privacy platform is what is needed for empowering proper data exchange.
is the prime contractor in the ChinAlliance and will subcontract services to Healthcare Data Exchange (an SMS subsidiary), AT&T Health Care Solutions, Coopers & Lybrand LLP, the Illinois Medical Information Network (a network of Integrated Medical Systems), Medical Electronic Data Exchange, National Electronic Information Corporation, and PCS Health Systems.
3M Healthcare Data Dictionary and 3M Enterprise Master Person Index enable healthcare data exchange SALT LAKE CITY -- 3M Health Information Systems today announced new releases of the 3M Healthcare Data Dictionary (HDD) and the 3M Enterprise Master Person Index (EMPI), now web-based and offering the latest Application Program Interfaces (APIs) so they can be easily integrated with other healthcare information systems and applications.