What does HBAC stand for?
HBAC stands for Healthcare Business Woman's Association of Canada
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBAC
We have 10 other meanings of HBAC in our Acronym Attic
- Glycated Haemoglobin
- Harrisburg Black Attorneys Association (Harrisburg, PA)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Austin (Austin, TX)
- Home Builders Association of Alabama
- Hotel Booking Agents Association (UK)
- Houston Bar Association Auxiliary (Houston, TX)
- Hepatitis B Antibody
- Hexadecyl 4-Biphenylamino Benzoate
- High Affinity Bile Acid Binding
- Hit By A Bus (band)
- Historic Buildings Advisory Council (government-appointed panel; UK)
- Home Builders Association of Charlotte (est. 1945; Charlotte, NC)
- Home Buyer Assistance Center (educational organization)
- Homebirth After Cesarean
- Host-Based Access Control (computing)
- Huntingdonshire Business Against Crime (Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England, UK)
- Huntington Beach Art Center (California)
- Home Builders Association of Central Arizona
- Home Builders Association of the Central Coast (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida (Orlando, FL)