She is currently members of many professional organizations including HealthCare Billing and Management Association (HBMA), HealthCare Financial Management Association (HFMA), HealthCare Compliance Association (HCCA), and Emergency Department Practice Management Association (EDPMA).
What does HBMA stand for?
HBMA stands for Healthcare Billing and Management Association (est. 1993)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBMA
We have 1 other meaning of HBMA in our Acronym Attic
- High Brightness Monitor (Marell)
- Hitman: Blood Money (game)
- Homing Ballistic Missile
- Horizontal Boring Machine (manufacturing)
- Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (German company)
- Hudson Bay Mining (Canada)
- Human Body Model
- Human Brain Mapping
- Humming Bird Medal
- Hybrid Bilayer Membrane
- Hierarchical Block Matching Algorithm
- Herman Brood Memorial Band
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center (Waco, TX)
- Historic Buildings and Monuments Commission (aka English Heritage; UK)
- Home Based Mothers Card
- Historic Buildings and Monuments Commission for England
- Heartland Bernese Mountain Dog Club (est. 1990; Lincoln, NE)
- Hanson Building Materials Europe
- HSBC (Hong Kong and Shangai Banking Corporation) Bank Middle East (various locations)
- Human Bone Marrow Endothelial
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors & Health/Medical Writers David Purvis, chief executive officer and owner of HealthOne, a third-party healthcare billing company with national headquarters here, was elected president of the national Healthcare Billing and Management Association (HBMA) based in Laguna Beach, Calif.