County residents can apply for the Healthcare Assistance Program, register to vote and purchase landfill permits at the office, which is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from noon until 5 p.
What does HAP stand for?
HAP stands for Healthcare Assistance Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAP
We have 226 other meanings of HAP in our Acronym Attic
- Hellenic Association of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology (Greece)
- High-Alumina Olivine Tholeiite (geology)
- Hague Appeal for Peace
- Hai Asia Pacific (Sri Lanka)
- Hardware Architecture Plan
- Hazard Abatement Plan (US FEMA)
- Hazardous Air Pollutant
- Health Administration Press (American College of Healthcare Executives)
- Health Advocacy Program (various locations)
- Health Alliance Plan (Michigan)
- Healthy Aging Partnership (Puget Sound, WA)
- Hearing Aid Program (various organizations)
- Hierarchical Analytical Protocol
- High Accident Potential
- High Achievers Program (various locations)
- High Altitude Parachutist
- High Altitude Platform
- High Assurance Platform
- High Average Power
- Higher Achievement Program (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HEALTHCARE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS The American Cancer Society (www.
CareCounsel, LLC today announces that it will provide its pioneering Healthcare Assistance Program to the California State Automobile Association (CSAA).
For nearly two years, CareCounsel has provided healthcare assistance programs to employees and family members of forward-looking companies that recognize the value of supporting their people as they use managed care benefits.
a member of the World Access Group, today announced that Prudential Healthcare Plans of Baltimore and COMPASS Healthcare Plans of Chicago have agreed to offer its 24-hour healthcare assistance programs to members.
10 /PRNewswire/ --- CareCounsel, LLC, today announced that it has been selected to provide its innovative Healthcare Assistance Program to The Fritz Companies, a leading integrated transportation logistics firm based in San Francisco with over 9000 employees.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- CareCounsel LLC, today announced it will provide its innovative Healthcare Assistance Program to Target Specialty Products, a leading specialty agricultural chemical distribution company based in Los Angeles County with employees across California, Oregon and Arizona.