Governor Kim Guadagno, the Business Action Center (BAC), BioNJ, the HealthCare Institute of New Jersey (HINJ) and other partners at the BIO International Convention in Chicago on April 22-25, 2013.
What does HINJ stand for?
HINJ stands for HealthCare Institute of New Jersey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HINJ in our Acronym Attic
- Heterogeneous In-house Networking Environment
- History of the Near East (University of California, San Diego)
- Health Industry Network
- Haemophilus Influenzae
- Health Information Science (University of Victoria school of study)
- Housing Initiative of North Fulton (Roswell, GA)
- Host Information
- Hawaii Natural Heritage Program
- Heinz Infant Nutrition Institute
- Hostelling International Northern Ireland (UK)
- Hospital-Issued Notice of Noncoverage
- Husband in Name Only
- Health Informatics National Occupational Standards (UK)
- Human Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Hirschmann Industrial Network Professional (network certification)
- Hundred Islands National Park (Philippines)
- Heat-Inactivated Normal Pig Serum
- Heat-Inactivated Normal Rabbit Serum (aka Heat-Inactivated Normal Rat Serum)
- Heat-Inactivated Normal Rat Serum (aka Heat-Inactivated Normal Rabbit Serum)
- Heinz Institute of Nutritional Sciences (est. 1986; nutrition research support and education; H. J. Heinz Co.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trudeau currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America and the Board of Trustees of HealthCare Institute of New Jersey.
Governor Kim Guadagno, the Business Action Center (BAC), BioNJ, the HealthCare Institute of New Jersey (HINJ) and other partners will be on site in Boston for the BIO International Convention on June 18-21.
Reach Out and Read Bristol-Myers Squibb also joined with New Jersey's pharmaceutical and medical technology community through its trade association, the HealthCare Institute of New Jersey (HINJ), in supporting Reach Out and Read programs at various New Jersey hospitals, health clinics and pediatric offices.
HealthCare Institute of New Jersey, New Jersey Association for Biomedical Research (NJABR), New Jersey Business & Industry Association (NJBIA), New Jersey State Chamber of Commerce, Princeton University, the New Jersey Technology Council (NJTC), the Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM), the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO), the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA), the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), and the U.
The NJHCQI Leadership Council now consists of the following 10 members: The New Jersey Health Care Payers Coalition The New Jersey Council of Teaching Hospitals Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey The Healthcare Institute of New Jersey The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Princeton Partners New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Group Actuarial Management Strategies, Inc.
Admission, including parking and meals, is $500 (discounted to $400 for Rutgers alumni; employees of sponsoring companies Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eisai, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Novartis, Roche, Schering-Plough, and their subsidiaries; and members of the HealthCare Institute of New Jersey and BioNJ).
This premier event is co-sponsored by DS Simon Productions, Fleishman Hilliard, MCS Public Relations, Ritz Communications, Dorland, MultiVu, Cision, PRSA, Healthcare Institute of New Jersey & Cohn & Wolfe.