A statement from the Health of Wales Information Service said: "Although none of the levels of arsenic found were over the legal limit set by the current regulations, the FSA advise that as a precaution toddlers and young children between one and four-and-ahalf years should not have these drinks.
What does HOWIS stand for?
HOWIS stands for Health of Wales Information Service (web portal for the National Health Service NHS in Wales, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- History of Women and Gender (New York University)
- Hand-Wrist Assisting Robotic Device
- House of White Birches (Indiana; Texas)
- Hawkeye Offline World Championship
- Healing Oasis Wellness Center (Sturtevant, WI)
- Healing Oasis Wellness Centre of Canada (Ontario, Canada)
- Heart of Worship Community Church (Dodgeville, WI)
- Height of Terrain, Other Side, Wind, Direction of Turn, Indicated Airspeed, Escape (US Air Force)
- Health Outcomes Work Group (Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America)
- Heart O'Wisconsin Genealogical Society
- Hanging Out with Lesbians
- Help Our Wildlife
- Hopkins Workshop on Language (cognition and linguistics)
- Horror/Occult Writers League (Horror Writers Association)
- Heuristic On-Line Web Linked Arrival Time Estimator
- Hostile Weapons Location System
- Heart of Wales Line Travellers' Association (Llandovery, Carmarthenshire, Wales
- House Wren (bird species Troglodytes aedon)
- Heads of Workplace Safety Authorities (Australia; also seen as HWSA)
- Hell on Wheels Tour (iron engine show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A statement from the Health of Wales Information Service said: "Although none of the levels of arsenic found were over the legal limit set by the current regulations, the FSA advise that, as a precaution, toddlers and young children between one and four and a half years should not have these drinks.
Dr Hariharan has a 78-week waiting list for a routine outpatients appointment and his longest waiting time for surgery is 52 weeks, according to the Health of Wales Information Service.