The $360,000, three-year program, funded by the North Carolina Health and Wellness Trust Fund Commission (HWTF), will be available to more than 40,000 residents in four counties - Bertie, Gates, Hertford, and Northampton - through Roanoke Chowan Community Health Center (RCCHC) in Ahoskie, North Carolina.
What does HWTF stand for?
HWTF stands for Health and Wellness Trust Fund (North Carolina)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HWTF
- Hardware Testing/Supportability Demonstration
- Hawaii Wellness Tourism Association
- Hawg Wild Truck Club (Kenansville, FL)
- Hazardous Waste Treatment Council
- Health Workforce Tracking Collaborative (University of California, San Francisco)
- Hodges Westside Truck Center (Marengo and Elburn, IL)
- Homecare Workers Training Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Hot-Wire Thermal Conductivity
- HumanWorks Training and Educational Services, Inc. (Bethlehem, PA)
- Hazardous Waste Trust Fund (budget)
- Health and Wellness Trust Fund Commission
- HydroFlo Water Treatment, Inc.
- Home Wiring Test Kit (telecommunications accessory)
- Hello, Welcome to Last Week (newsgroup slang)
- Hampshire and Wight Trust for Maritime Archaeology (UK)
- Having Way Too Much Fun
- Holy Whapping Television Network
- Hazardous Waste Treatment and Processing Facility
- Hazardous Waste and Toxics Reduction (government program)
- Heavy Weapons Testing Range
Samples in periodicals archive:
Governor Beverly Perdue, chair of the NC Health and Wellness Trust Fund.