com) announced today that Bell Helicopter has adopted the IAC-1047 Intelligent Machinery Diagnostic Server to support its growing fleet of Bell 412 helicopters equipped with IAC's Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS).
What does HUM stand for?
HUM stands for Health and Usage Monitoring System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HUM
We have 34 other meanings of HUM in our Acronym Attic
- Hebrew University Lawrence Livermore Atomic Code
- Hrvatska Udruga Laboratorijske Medicine (Croation: Croatian Association of Laboratory Medicine)
- Hospital Universitario La Paz (Spanish: University Hospital La Paz)
- Hull-To-Emitter Correlation
- Hrvatske Udruge Likovnih Umjetnika (Croatian: Croatian Association of Visual Artists)
- Humid Lowlands of West Africa
- Hagi Uragami Museum (Japan)
- Harakat Ul-Mujahideen (terrorist group, Afghanistan)
- Hardware Utilization Matrix
- Heads-Up Message
- Health Utilization Management (Utilization Review Accreditation Commission)
- Highly Unusual Method (of bidding; contract bridge)
- Hospital Unit, Medical
- Human Remains (cargo rate code)
- Harvard University Mexican Association (Cambridge, MA)
- Harvard University Muslim Alumni (est. 2004; Cambridge, MA)
- Head Up My Ass
- Humanitarian Medical Assistance (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army contract to install and demonstrate the value of a Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) on UH-60L Black Hawk helicopters.
13, 2001 The Ministry of Defence has awarded Smiths Aerospace a $57 million (40 million Pounds Sterling) contract to design and install their Generic Health and Usage Monitoring System (GenHUMS) to its fleet of Sea King helicopters flown by the Royal Navy.