Frontline providers of health and social services expressed confidence that communities know what will work in their own setting.
What does HSS stand for?
HSS stands for Health and Social Services (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSS
We have 295 other meanings of HSS in our Acronym Attic
- Hospital-Specific Relative Value (weighting methodology)
- Haemonetics Software Solutions (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Hallermann-Streiff Syndrome
- Hallervorden-Spatz Syndrome
- Hardware Support Specialist
- Harmonic Suppression System (Harmonics Limited)
- Hash Slinging Slasher (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Hawaiian South Shore (Honolulu, HI)
- Headquarters Support Squadron (US DoD)
- Headquarters Support System
- Health and Sport Sciences (various universities)
- Health and Support Services
- Health Screening System
- Health Sector Strategy (various organizations)
- Health Service Support
- Health Standards Section
- Health Status Survey
- Health Support Service (Australia)
- Health, Safety and Security (US Department of Energy)
- Healthcare Software Solutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTTAWA--Twenty workers in the health and social services were among the 102 new appointments to and promotions within the Order of Canada for their work in the health and social service sector.
OPEN MINDS was founded in 1987 to provide information products, research and consultation on the financing and delivery of behavioral health and social services.