Medical response to male same-sex sexuality in western India: An exploration of 'conversion treatments' for homosexuality," Health and Population Innovation Fellowship Programme Working Paper no.
What does HPIF stand for?
HPIF stands for Health and Population Innovation Fellowship (Population Council of New Delhi; India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPIF
We have 1 other meaning of HPIF in our Acronym Attic
- Health Partners International of Canada
- Health Physics Instrumentation Committee (US Department of Energy)
- High Performance Ion Chromatography
- High-Pressure Ion Chamber
- Homeless Persons Information Centre (Australia)
- Harvard Project on International Climate Agreements
- Himachal Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation (Indonesia business)
- High-Performance Ion Exchange Chromatography
- High Performance Ion-Exchange Membrane Chromatography
- High-Performance Ion-Exchange Chromatography (biochemistry)
- Histamine-Production-Increasing Factor (immunology)
- Hydrogen Peroxide-Induced Haemolysis
- High Performance Information Infrastructure
- Home Products International, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Hydrogen Power International, Inc. (formerly Equitex, Inc.)
- High-Performance International Internet Services
- Halton People Into Jobs (Halton Borough Council, UK)
- High Pressure Institute of Japan
- Hewlett Packard Interface Loop
- Hastings Public Interest Law Foundation (University of California)