CWNS is an all-women advisory board of leading health and nutrition experts, including doctors, dieticians and researchers.
What does H&N stand for?
H&N stands for Health and Nutrition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H&N
- Heat & Material (gas process)
- Hematemesis & Melena (medicine)
- Hennes & Mauritz (clothing store)
- Hit & Miss (lumber industry)
- Hudson and Manhattan (Railroad)
- Hull & Machinery (insurance)
- High and Mighty Color (Japanese rock band)
- Health and Medical Informatics Digest
- Headquarters and Maintenance Squadron
- Head and Neck (medical)
- Holmes and Narver
- Herald & Post (free Scottish newspapers produced by the Scotsman Publications Ltd.)
- History & Physical
- Hambrecht & Quist
- Harrington and Richardson (firearms)
- Henry and Richard (H & R Block Tax Services)
- Hit and Run
- Hoisting and Rigging
- Hysterectomy and Radiation
- Hazardous and Radiological Waste Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
health and nutrition division has been active in developing nutrition-oriented foods over the last few years.
PHILADELPHIA -- Consumers are now more concerned than ever with the health and nutrition of the foods they eat, according to research on the away-from-home dining habits and nutritional preferences of more than 5,000 Americans.
In addition it provides a comprehensive list of supplements to help improve the condition including condition specific supplements, a list of supplements required to offset the consumers personal nutrient deficiencies and of those nutrients they must avoid due to serious drug-nutrient interactions caused by their medications "OPH is experiencing first hand the immense desire of consumers to learn more about and take control of their own health and nutrition.
The online resource consists of several volumes of frequently published essays and a monthly newsletter written by nutritional scientist Penelope Edwards, MPH, CNS, as well as links to well-respected medical archives and journals about eye health and nutrition.
Through their involvement with health professional organizations, educational efforts and sound scientific research, the Bell Institute of Health and Nutrition serves as a valuable resource for health professionals.
Senate Bills 2163 and 2164 by Senator Debra Bowen, sought to lower or eliminate the state's milk quality standards over the strong objections of leading health and nutrition professionals.
Nutrition in a Nutshell is a friendly, informative and motivational health and nutrition primer," says Richard.