Health Industry Insights, an IDC company, provides health and life sciences industry executives, and the suppliers who serve them, with market research and advisory services.
What does H&LS stand for?
H&LS stands for Health and Life Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC (Eden Prairie, MN law firm)
- Hyphenation and Justification
- Hanning and Kahl GmbH & Co (rail and transit solutions; Germany)
- Heckler and Koch
- Hill and Knowlton (consulting group)
- Homing and Kill
- Hugs and Kisses
- Hoofcare & Lameness (magazine)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Beekeepers' Association (UK; now Hampshire Beekeepers' Association)
- Highways & Local Programs
- Harold and Maude (film)
- Heat & Material (gas process)
- Hematemesis & Melena (medicine)
- Hennes & Mauritz (clothing store)
- Hit & Miss (lumber industry)
- Hudson and Manhattan (Railroad)
- Hull & Machinery (insurance)
- High and Mighty Color (Japanese rock band)
- Health and Medical Informatics Digest
- Headquarters and Maintenance Squadron
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed the acquisition of Capgemini's North American Health practice, further expanding the range of market-leading capabilities it offers to the full spectrum of public- and private-sector health and life sciences organizations.
NEW YORK -- Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has agreed to acquire Capgemini's North American health practice, expanding the range of capabilities Accenture offers to the full spectrum of public- and private-sector health and life sciences organizations.