The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) has oversight responsibilities over the four state health and human services departments, including the Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS), the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS), the Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS), and the Department of State Health Services (DSHS).
What does HHSCN stand for?
HHSCN stands for Health and Human Services Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HHSCN
- Health and Human Services Acquisition Regulations (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Health and Human Services Administrative System
- Headquarters and Headquarters Service Battery (National Guard)
- Hamilton Health Sciences Centre (Canada)
- Hawaii Health Systems Corporation
- Headquarters & Headquarters Service Company (US Army)
- Health and Human Services Center
- Health and Human Services Commission
- House Homeland Security Committee (US House of Representatives)
- Human Hematopoietic Stem Cell (biology)
- Health and Human Services Consolidated Network (Texas)
- Haddon Heights School District (New Jersey)
- Health and Human Services Department (various locations)
- Hendrick Hudson School District (Montrose, NY)
- Home Health Services of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Human Health Sciences Division (USDA)
- Health and Human Services Data Center
- Hypoactive Hypertrophic Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Habitat for Humanity San Francisco (California)
- Human Heat Shock Factor 1 (aka Human Heat Shock Transcription Factor 1; biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUSTIN, Texas -- Winternals Software(R), a leading provider of Microsoft systems recovery and data protection solutions, today announced that the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) has chosen Winternals Software to provide enterprise system recovery and performance optimization solutions at multiple sites throughout Texas.
Honorary Co-Sponsors of the conference include the Alameda County Board of Supervisors, City of Alameda Social Service Human Relations Board, City of Oakland Health and Human Services Commission, and the City of Union City Human Rights Commission.