A meeting of the health and environment ministers of the Americas was held in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 4-5 March 2002, and a similar meeting of the environment and health ministers of African countries is being planned for 2004.
What does HEMA stand for?
HEMA stands for Health and Environment Ministers of the Americas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEMA
We have 20 other meanings of HEMA in our Acronym Attic
- Home Education Magazine
- Home Energy Magazine (Berkeley, CA)
- Home Energy Management
- Honeywell Electronic Materials (various locations)
- Honeywell Energy Manager (commercial building engineering)
- Huber Engineered Materials (Atlanta, GA)
- Human Epidermal Model
- Human Eradication Mode (TV show South Park)
- Human Exposure Modeling
- Hybrid Electromagnetic Wave
- Hemophilia, Classic
- Historical European Martial Arts (aka Western Martial Arts)
- Hollandsche Eenheidsprijzen Maatschappij Amsterdam (Dutch international retail organization)
- Hydraulic Equipment Manufacturers' Association (United Kingdom)
- Hydroxy Ethyl Methacrylate
- Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate
- Historical European Martial Arts Coalition
- Homeowners' Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program (Pennsylvania)
- Historical Electronics Museum Amateur Radio Club
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Ammunition Trailer
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTTAWA -- Media representatives are advised that Canada's Health Minister, the Honourable Anne McLellan, and Canada's Environment Minister, the Honourable David Anderson, will host the Health and Environment Ministers of the Americas (HEMA) meeting in Ottawa March 4-5, 2002.