At the WSSD, Canada, with the support of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the UNEP, proposed the Health and Environment Linkages Initiative (UNEP 2002).
What does HELI stand for?
HELI stands for Health and Environment Linkages Initiative (World Health Organization and UN Environment Programme)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HELI
- Higher Education Learning Network for Europe
- High-Energy Lower Extremity Trauma
- Helicopter(ed) Exercise
- Headrest, Eyepiece, Lights, Filter (procedure for checking tank rangefinder)
- Heads of E-Learning Forum (est. 2003; various universities; UK)
- House-Elf Liberation Front (Harry Potter)
- Human Embryonic Lung Fibroblast (cytology)
- Human Engineering Laboratory Forward Ammunition Supply and Transfer
- Highways Efficiency Liaison Group (UK)
- Higher Education Loan Guarantee Authority (India)
- Heidelberg English Language Institute (Tiffin, OH)
- High-Energy Linear Induction Adder
- Hospitals in Europe Link for Infection Control through Surveillance
- Helicopter Landing Exercise
- Helicopter Logistics
- Higher Education Library Information Network
- Heliogravure (philately; early photogravure style)
- Handicapped People in the European Community Living Independently in An Open Society (Action Programme)
- Heinz Electronic Library Interactive On-Line System