deFur, a biologist who conducts research on environmental health and ecological risk assessment at Virginia Commonwealth Institute, says short-term effects can include respiratory problems and skin rashes.
What does HHERA stand for?
HHERA stands for Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hitachi Home Electronics America, Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Hartcliffe Health and Environment Action Group (UK)
- Hip-Hop Educates and Advances Lives Festival (New York)
- Handicrafts and Handlooms Exports Corporation of India Ltd.
- Heart Health Education Centre (University of Ottawa Heart Institute; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Hitachi Home Electronics Europe Ltd. (UK)
- Hunter Hills Evangelical Friends Church (Greensboro, NC)
- Human Health Evaluation Manual
- Health Hazard Evaluation Program
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride Extended-Release (pharmacology)
- Hopeful Haven Equine Rescue Organization (Shreveport, LA, USA)
- Healthy Hospital Employee Survey (Canada)
- Hermon Hutchens Elementery School (Alaska)
- Home Health Education Service
- Housing and Household Economic Statistics
- Huckleberry Hill Elementary School (Brookfield, CT)
- Hand-Held Electrical Tool
- Health Horizons of East Texas, Inc.
- Human Hybrid Electric Vehicle (design team)
- Heads of Higher Education Wales (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TRC also will continue to perform human health and ecological risk assessments and disseminate information to the public through public meetings as required.
The company is considered to be an expert in the areas of environmental process engineering, health and ecological risk assessment, air quality management and modeling, water quality investigations, waste water management, bio-remediation and environmental management consulting.