Hospital workers who are represented by SEIU Local 49 include health unit coordinators, food service workers, housekeepers, and radiologic, ultrasound and surgical technologists.
What does HUC stand for?
HUC stands for Health Unit Coordinator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HUC
We have 57 other meanings of HUC in our Acronym Attic
- Hospitals, Universities, Business Schools
- Huddersfield University Business School (University of Huddersfield; Queensgate, England, UK)
- Hull University Business School (UK)
- Humanities and Basic Sciences (University of Texas Medical Branch; Galveston, TX)
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment (curriculum)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone
- Hackers Union of China
- Hall Underwriting & Consulting, LLC
- Hardwood Utilization Consortium
- Harvard Undergraduate Council (Boston, MA)
- Hebrew Union College
- Heliborne Unit Commander (US Marine Corps)
- High Unit Cost
- Highly Urbanized City (Philippines)
- Hill University Center
- Hip Hop Underground Crew
- Hook-Up & Commissioning
- Hospital Unit Clerk
- Hosted Unified Communication (telecommunications industry)
- Human Use Committee (Army test and evaluation process)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Programs confirmed for the event include Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Dietetic Technology/Diet Manager, Electroneurodiagnostic Technology, Emergency Medical Technology, Health Information Management, Health Unit Coordinator, Massotherapy, Medical Assisting, Medical Laboratory Technician, Nuclear Medicine, Optical Technology, Phlebotomy, Physical Therapy Assisting, Physician Assistant, Polysomnography, Radiography, Respiratory Care, Sterile Processing & Distribution, Surgical Technology and Veterinary Technology.
Nurse Erenberg was assigned to work as a health unit coordinator in the hospital's Emergency Room.