Now the Health Technology Board for Scotland (HTBS) wants Antabuse prescribed to other alcoholics.
What does HTBS stand for?
HTBS stands for Health Technology Board for Scotland (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HTBS
We have 1 other meaning of HTBS in our Acronym Attic
- Haddon Township Branch Library (Camden, NJ)
- Höhere Technische Bundeslehranstalt (German)
- Höhere Technische Bundeslehr- und Versuchsanstalt (German)
- Here There Be Monsters (band)
- Hydraulic Tube Bending Machine
- HepG2-Derived TAR (Trans-Activating Region) Binding Protein
- Human TATA (Thymine Adenine Thymine Adenine)-Binding Protein
- Here There Be Robots
- Houston Taping for the Blind Radio (now Turning Sight into Sound Radio)
- Has/Had To Be Said
- Had To Be There
- Had To Be There For It To Be Funny
- High Tech Business Unit (Virtusa)
- Chief Hull Maintenance Technician (Naval Rating)
- Hamilton Technical College (Davenport, IA)
- Hampton Towne Centre (Essexville, Michigan)
- Handicapped Travel Club
- Hanford Training Center
- Hannibal the Cannibal
- Hanseatic Trade Center (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Health Technology Board for Scotland has backed moves to get them on the NHS.
We do now have some dieticians with specialist training in weight management, and two new drugs (orlistat and sibutramine) which are recommended for use by doctors by the Health Technology Board for Scotland.
He said under the SNP no patient would be denied any drug or treatment approved by the Health Technology Board for Scotland.