General manager the Royal Free hospital, north London, 1986-91; chief executive St George's Healthcare NHS trust, London, 1991-99; founding chief executive National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (Nice), 1999-; director Health Technology Assessment International, 2003-05; FRSA, 1998
What does HTAi stand for?
HTAi stands for Health Technology Assessment International (conference)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HTAi
We have 1 other meaning of HTAi in our Acronym Attic
- Healing Touch for Animals Certified Practitioner (Highlands Ranch, CO)
- Human Thyroid Adenyl Cyclase Stimulator
- Human Thyroid Adenyl Cyclase Stimulators
- Human Thyroid Adenylate Cyclase Stimulating
- Here, There, and Everywhere (Beatles song)
- Heavy Truck and Equipment Wholesalers (Springfield, MO)
- Huddersfield Town Association Football Club (UK)
- Helmholtz Total Artificial Heart
- High Temperature Air Heat (for magnetohydrodynamics power plants)
- Houma-Terrebonne Arts and Humanities Council (Houma, LA)
- Hellenic Traditional Arts Institute (Greek folk dancing organization; San Jose, CA)
- Hufana Traditional Arnis International (martial arts)
- Hypomaturation Type of Amelogenesis Imperfecta (dentistry)
- Health Technology Assessment Information Service
- Healthcare Technical Assistance Program (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution
- High-Temperature Adult Plant (plant pathology)
- Human Trafficking Awareness Partnerships, Inc. (Sanibel, FL)
- Human TRH (Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormon)-Associated Peptide
- Hybrid Transactional Analytical Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also a member of Health Technology Assessment International, Women Business Leaders of the U.