The Health Strategies Consultancy LLC, and Harrington, C.
What does HSC stand for?
HSC stands for Health Strategies Consultancy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSC
We have 501 other meanings of HSC in our Acronym Attic
- Headquarters Service Company (Army specific)
- Headquarters Support Company
- Health and Safety Commission (United Kingdom)
- Health and Social Care (course)
- Health Sciences Center
- Health Service Commission
- Health Services Cluster (various locations)
- Health Services Command (US Army)
- Health Services Conference (various locations)
- Health Services Corporation
- Health System Change
- Healthcare Supply Chain (various organizations)
- Healthy School Communities (Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development)
- Heat Shock Cognate
- Helicopter Combat Support Squadron
- Help and Support Center (Microsoft)
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell
- Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation (Hemlock, MI)
- Hentai Social Club (gaming site)
- Herve Schauer Consultants (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mendelson, president of the Health Strategies Consultancy.
Prior to her appointment, Pashman served as a senior consultant for Health Strategies Consultancy, L.
a conference presented by Health Strategies Consultancy.
Who should attend: Pharmaceutical executives and managers involved in: -- Managed care markets -- Senior care, long term care pharmacy business -- Brand teams for drugs covering Medicare populations Consultants, lawyers, and stakeholders Speakers: Tom Hutchinson, Director of the Medicare Plan Policy Group, Center for Beneficiary Choices, CMS John Richardson, Director of the Medicare Practice, Health Strategies Consultancy Bruce Fried, Partner, Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal Kenneth Bowler, outgoing VP of Federal Government Relations at Pfizer
drug supply can be kept safe and secure while also promoting efficiency," said Paul Rudolf, medical officer, the Health Strategies Consultancy, and former FDA lead on RFID and counterfeit drug policy development.
Nobel Laureate; Professor Emeritus, Stanford University Perry Bridger, Director, Reimbursement, The Health Strategies Consultancy LLC Brook H.