Scanlon emphasizes that whatever category employee you may need, from computer programmer to engineer, health services technician to accountant, her employee-leasing staff has the ability to clearly identify and supply the qualified personnel you require.
What does HS stand for?
HS stands for Health Services Technician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HS
We have 90 other meanings of HS in our Acronym Attic
- He-3 Storage (helium)
- Head & Shoulders (shampoo)
- Head Shot (gaming)
- Head Start
- Headline Sports (television)
- Headphones Stereo (Sony Walkman)
- Headquarters and Service
- Headshot (gaming)
- Health and Safety
- Heart Sense (game; University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Heart Sounds
- Heat Sensor
- Heat Shield
- Heat Shock (cells)
- Heat Sink (electronics)
- Heat Source
- Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament)
- Heel Strike (ergonomics)
- Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1951 to present)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Williams, a health services technician in the United States Coast Guard (USCG), notes, "It is not enough to do a good job.