The IMS Institute will incorporate the company's existing Health Services Research Network - a consortium of academic researchers in medicine, health economics and public health that applies evidence-based information to address key healthcare issues.
What does HSRN stand for?
HSRN stands for Health Services Research Network (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSRN
We have 1 other meaning of HSRN in our Acronym Attic
- Home Solutions Retail India Limited
- Hot Section Reliability Improvement Program (automotive engineering)
- Human Services Research and Innovation Program (Australia)
- Haskins Shellfish Research Laboratory (New Jersey)
- Health Services Research Library (US NIH)
- High Spectral Resolution Lidar
- Heart and Stroke/Richard Lewar Centre of Excellence (University of Toronto, Canada)
- Holy Spirit Renewal Ministries (Chula Vista, CA)
- Health Services Research, Management and Policy (University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida)
- Health Safety & Risk Management Services (consulting firm; California)
- Heavy Straight-Run Naphtha
- Heritage Sports Radio Network (Historically Black Colleges and Universities broadcasting)
- Homeland Security Response Network
- Howard Stern Radio Network
- Hazardous Substance Response Organization
- High Speed Repetitive Operation
- Huron-Sussex Residents Organization (Toronto, Canada)
- National Health System Reform Office (Thailand)
- Human Subjects Research Oversight and Accountability Database
- Hierarchical Summary Receiver Operating Characteristic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Services Research Network Academics Use IMS's Extensive Information Assets to Assess Trends in Managing a Disease Affecting Millions NORWALK, Conn.
academic researchers in medicine, health economics and public health to establish the Health Services Research Network (HSRN), a consortium that will apply IMS's evidence-based information to address key healthcare issues.