THE disclosure that more than 1,100 workers report sick every day in one health service region is a national scandal.
What does HSR stand for?
HSR stands for Health Service Region
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSR
We have 153 other meanings of HSR in our Acronym Attic
- Hand-Over Success Rate (telecommunications)
- Hardcore Sports Radio (Sirius Satellite Radio Channel)
- Hardware Safety Review (US NASA)
- Hardware Specification Review
- Hardware Status Register
- Hart-Scot-Rodino (US goverment's antitrust review of a merger or acquisition)
- Haut Commissariat des Nations Unies pour les Réfugiés (United Nations High Commission for Refugees)
- Health and Safety Representative (Australia)
- Health Sciences Review (journal)
- Health Sector Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Service Region 7 (Austin area) and to a lesser extent Region 3 (Dallas/Fort Worth area) seem to benefit the most since they generated the largest amount of total output.
We investigated persons with laboratory-confirmed pandemic (H1N1) 2009 and their household contacts in 1 health service region of Texas.